Maison Liparlati is located in the heart of the historical center of Positano, with a panoramic view of the entire bay and overlooking the sea. The beach and the town's main attractions are a short distance from the Maison Liparlati, reachable via a pleasant walk through the characteristic alleys and the famous Positanese "stairways".
Due to its strategic location, Villa Mary Suites is an ideal base for visiting not only Positano, but also the other towns of the Amalfi Coast (Ravello, Amalfi, Praiano, Furore, Conca de'Marini), the nearby Sorrentine peninsula, Salerno, the archeological areas of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the Greek temples at Paestum, the Royal Palace at Caserta, Naples and Vesuvius, and the islands of Capri and Ischia.
How To Reach Us
1. "Capodichino" International Airport. Sorrento Circumvesuviana Train timetable / time table (Soc Curreri +39 081 8015420).
2. Public bus to the train station and the port of Naples (Soc CLP +39 081 8015420: service hours 06.00-20.00 every 30 ').
1. "Leonardo da Vinci" airport.
2. FS Train (every hour) to Termini, then to Naples (info: www.trenitalia.it).
The railway station is connected to Sorrento by the Circumvesuviana line train (departing every 25 minutes). From Sorrento to Positano, Amalfi and Salerno, take the Sita bus.
From the railway station, take the Sita bus to arrive to Amalfi and Positano.
From Naples (60 Km):
A3 motorway, exit at Castellammare di Stabia and follow the indications to Sorrento (SS145) and, then, to the Amalfi coast (SS143).
From Salerno (34 Km):
Exit at Salerno centre and take the SS163 Amalfitana.
* on Italian motorway you will pay a toll.